Want an Easy Way to Track School Events?
Check out the Activities Calendar on this site. This easy-to-use tool:
- provides up-to-date school activities and events
- allows you to view and print a daily, weekly or monthly list of calendar events
- includes a search option to find a specific event
- sends you e-mail reminders for events you select
Using the calendar is easy!
- Click on the “Sign In now for FREE event reminders” and choose “Sign Up NOW” to complete the registration screen.
- Select “Edit Reminder Preferences”
- Specify how many days in advance you want to receive reminders for specific events.
- Indicate if you also want weekly event reminder and choose the appropriate organizations and categories.
- Click the update button to complete the process. This will take you to the “My Clipped Events” screen.
- To clip specific events:
- Select “Browse the Calendar”
- Select the event(s)
- Select “Clip Selected Events” to update
Go to “my Clipped Events” at any time to change your preferences. Click on the “update” button each time you make a change.
Using the search function:
To find a specific event, type the keyword (basketball, for example) in the Keyword Search and you will only see those events. The Advanced Search allows you to choose from a list of specific organizations, categories, dates and locations.
Printing the calendar
Select the day, week, or month you want to print and then click on Printable View. Select File and then Print, or click on the printer icon on the toolbar.
If you click on Month at a Glance, you will see a traditional monthly calendar. This view does not have a print option at this time.
That’s it. You’re now ready to use the calendar – and you’ll never have to worry about missing another practice, parent teacher conference or band concert!